It was a long expectation of the Hindu community living in Munich and its surroundings to build a Temple. This expectation finally materialised on Janmastami day of June 2006
In the beginning there were 16 founder members. At present 13 members are in active as honorary member and the key volunteers of the Temple.
The Key founder members are.
- Mr. Har Govinda Ram Aurora, President, Tel +49-172-9250678
- Mr. Vijay Shankar Lugani, Jt.Secretary, Tel +49-89-35009793
- Mr. Satish Shetty, Vice-President, Tel +49-89-60259
- Mr. Viswanathan Bajaj , Tresurer, Tel +49-179-7624150
- Mr. Suraj Prakash Act. President, Tel +49-176-67831399
- Mr. Gurdita Hariram(Chachajee), Temple Incharge, Tel No. 08131-666109 / 0176-37543499
- Mr. Chunilal Desija, Temple Incharge, TelNo. 089-9595466
The Temple registered in Munich as e.V., in the year 2006, and was also recognised by the Finance authorities of Germany, as a charitable organisation. Since its foundation the Temple is running by the donations of devotees. The approx. area of the Temple is 270 sq. mtr. and about 200 devotees can be accommodated for a ceremony. Excellent cooking facilities with all arrangements are available inside the Temple. This unique Hindu temple is open for All Religion devotees, there is no bar and restrictions.
Opening Hours and Programmes:
Every Sunday Temple opens from 11:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs for the devotees
In summer time AARTI is being performed at 14:00 hrs and winter time AARTI is being performed at 14:30 hrs.
Prasad / Bhog / Langer distribution started from 15:00 hrs
NB. During any puja / festival days the temple opens for devotees from 17:00 hrs
Local Pandits / Pujaris are available from temple on demand on prior contacts.
For any programme / puja ceremonies, the Temple may be available for Hindu devotees only.
Contact with the Temple Incharge's only as above: